Saturday, February 12, 2011
Welcome to Ella's Bum!
Let me start off with an introduction. My name is Jamie and I am the founder of Ella's Bum. I have been cloth diapering my daughter, Ella (hence the name), since we came home from the hospital. She is 8.5 months old now. Oh my how time flies! I wanted to open my own store so that I could bring all of the cloth diapering goodness to one place. I have found that I prefer supporting the smaller, work at home mom (or WAHM) brands. I love that I am not just another customer, but a friend. One of the advantages of WAHM brands is specialty. This is also a disadvantage because normally they have a limited line of products. I want to bring the WAHM products to one site, so everyone can shop, and only pay shipping once. I am always looking for more merchants, let me know if you are interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment