I'm a stay at home mom to a wonderful little boy and a wife to a corrections officer and soldier. I started my first business, One Stop Guard Shop, several years ago because I could never seem to find the exact design I wanted to show my support for my husband. After the birth of my son last year, I started sewing again, making things for him to use. A few months ago my mother suggested I set up a small booth at a local craft fair and from there E. M. Wade Creations was born. I love shopping for new fabrics, pairing up ribbons for embellishing burp cloths, searching the local thrift stores for wool sweaters, and putting together one of a kind creations. I'm currently making baby bibs, burp cloths, pacifier clips, and upcycled woolies, but I hope to branch out to other items in the future. I am always open to new ideas and can do custom work when time allows.
-Emily
http://hyenacart.com/emwadecreations/


No comments:
Post a Comment