I found out I had a passion for sewing when I decided to make my youngest's crib bedding. Even though I was 6 months pregnant, huge and my back was killing me, this was my time away from everything. It relaxed me. I'm a SAHM. Have been on and off for a little over 5 years. There is only so much TV, books, internet surfing and play dates one can handle. I needed a hobby. Something to do to keep me sane with a 5 year old, 4 year old and an infant running my life. So, I took out my machine, bought some fabric and started making things. I have always toyed with the idea of opening up a shop but never had the guts to do it, I was afraid of rejection (a small part of me still is) but I knew I would never know until I tried. So here I am, putting myself and my creations out there for everyone to, hopefully, enjoy.
-Megan
http://hyenacart.com/littlebirdiebaby/


No comments:
Post a Comment